Sunday, May 08, 2005

Went back to the Doc

....i went to the doctor cuz i have had an ear infection for awhile and they wanted to see if it would go away by itself.....hmmmm well it didn't so i went back hopeing to get antibiotics....

The long hours and heat can run you down quick out here, so fighting off illness too can really wear on you. Lately i have been too tired to eat or even change after work. Take off my boots and fall asleep right in my bed and sleep all the way till it is time to go back to work the next day. So i had enough and went back to the Doc... hoping theyd give me some antibiotics to fix up my ear. Well i got the antibiotics......but when i did the open up and say ahhh thing, they looked in my mouth they said i was dehydrated .......hmmm good to know i guess, but what about my ear?!?!?...Soooo after about 4 very bad attempts with an iv needle.... they somehow managed to give me 3 litres of fluid......probably only needed two until the four bad attempts at starting the iv.....(i must have lost a litre of blood right there)...... So me... now ten percent of my body weight heavier than i was an hour ago...was sent on my merry little way to waddle myself back out to the flight line and i have been peeing non-stop since. But my ear feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!